January 17, 2008

SNOW!!!




We had snow in Chattanooga last night. It was a real treat for Lily. This is really the first time she has seen it. At first she was kinda scared of it. When we got home from Bible class and I showed her our white yard. She asked "Daddy did that?" I said "No, that's snow". Again she asked if daddy made that? I told her God made it so she is now telling everyone that Jesus made the snow. This morning she said something about Daddy making that mess. So last night I think she thought that daddy had made some sort of white mess in our yard. I just have no clue where she got an idea like that?? Maybe I say things like that sometimes?? Anyway, she really enjoyed the snow. We threw it at each other and played outside for a little while. She also stuck out her tongue and caught some. Here are a few pictures of Lily and the snow. Miriam is not in these pictures because she is in Columbia for a few days with my mom. I miss her!






No comments: